—J. Royden Ward,
Chief Analyst, Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor
Dear Fellow Investor:
There’s an ultra-safe method for investors who want to become two times richer starting in the next 12 months.
All without risking a penny.
It has nothing to do with options or hedge funds or any other high-risk schemes.
On the contrary, this money-making advantage is known for its safety and reliability. And it works with any amount of money you have.
I’m writing this letter to introduce you to this wealth building system and how you can use it to achieve airtight security and prosperity.
Before I reveal this month’s recommendations, I want to first share with you our core investing strategies and how they will help you build your wealth safely over the next 12 months and beyond.
The Only Wealth-Building Tool with an 80-Year Track Record
It’s called Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor.
Simply put, Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor follows an ultra-safe strategy that has generated an annualized return of 20% every year for more than 80 years through every kind of market.
It’s the same strategy Warren Buffett has used to build his amazing fortune.
I want to start by giving you a rare wealth-building tool absolutely FREE. It’s called 5 Top Value Stocks Every Investor Must Own. This alert contains my favorite undervalued stocks for this year.
In 5 Top Value Stocks Every Investor Must Own, you’ll discover:
- A technology company that provides Cloud computing and electronic business activities on an outsourced basis. This company saw sales and EPS rise 20% in 2013, and expects another 18% increase in 2014. Currently, shares are reasonably valued at 23.9 time current earnings per share.
- A telecom company that holds over 5,700 patents, and whose products are found in the most popular smartphones, notebooks and tablets in the world. 2014 sales are expected to increase 11%, and EPS should advance 13%. This stock is currently a bargain at just 15.9 times EPS estimates.
- An oil and natural gas company with new rigs under construction and others ready to begin drilling. This company has a low price to earnings ratio and expects a 15% increase in sales and a 17% increase in EPS in 2014.
- A supplier of automotive systems that is currently undervalued at just 14.0 times current earnings per share. Sales are expected to rise 7% along with a 21% jump in EPS in 2014, making this company a bargain right now.
- A producer and distributor of medical products and equipment worldwide that has several promising new products nearing final FDA approval. The stock is currently undervalued at 15.2 times current EPS, and has a dividend yield of 2.8%.
Our Unique Strategy Gives Investors An “Extra” $52,200 With Less Risk
Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor is unique: It’s the only advisory in the country that applies the fundamental principals developed by Benjamin Graham to stock picking.
“This letter follows a consistent and proven style of investing. The strength of the letter is not only the stock selection, but Roy tells me when to buy and when to sell. That advice is priceless.” R. J. Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
Benjamin Graham, considered the father of value investing, taught his wealth-building secrets to Warren Buffett, Mario Gabelli and John Neff (among others) each of whom accumulated market-beating profits—safely—year after year.
In the same way, Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor produces steady, above average returns—with reduced risk—in undervalued companies that Wall Street misses time after time.
Now you’re probably wondering: What do I mean by “above average” returns?
“Presents good buying opportunities and the right purchase/sell prices.”—J. McKeown, W. Lebanon, New Hampshire, U.S.A.
Here, let me share them with you. These are actual returns that readers of Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor saw in recent years:
|Company||Gain||S&P 500 Gain||Holding Time|
|Actavis plc||31%||7%||1 month|
|Cash America Int'l||160%||33%||28 months|
|Celgene, Inc.||105%||29%||19 months|
|Deutsche Telekom||36%||6%||4 months|
|Disney (Walt)||107%||38%||20 months|
|LKQ Corp.||123%||28%||26 months|
|MasterCard, Inc.||165%||37%||32 months|
|Nasdaq OMX Group||62%||24%||16 months|
|Omnicare, Inc.||67%||22%||12 months|
|Omnicom Group||44%||26%||18 months|
|ResMed, Inc.||188%||89%||52 months|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific||77%||22%||14 months|
|TJX Companies||133%||51%||34 months|
|Trinity Industries||58%||9%||6 months|
|United Therapeutics||80%||22%||15 months|
If you had invested $10,000 in the S&P during this time, your gains would come to roughly $44,000 (excluding fees and commissions).
But if you had invested $10,000 in the low-risk companies recommended above in Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor, your profit would be approximately $143,580.
With Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor at your side, you would have pocketed an “extra” $99,580 in cash.
I hope youre as excited as I am about increasing your wealth with these ultra-safe value stocks. Before you decide whether they’re right for you, consider these amazing facts:
* This ultra-safe strategy has generated an annualized return of 20% every year for more than 80 years through every kind of market.
* The Cabot Value Model, which has been used extensively by investment advisors and individual subscribers for the past 18 years, has consistently outperformed the Dow Jones Industrial Average during the past one-year, two-year, five-year, 10-year and 15-year time periods. Since inception on 12/31/95, the Cabot Value Model has provided an impressive return of 1,050.6% compared to a return of just 224.0% for the Dow.
The Best Wealth Advisory Ever? You Decide.
What makes Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor different from—and in my opinion, superior to—other investment advisories?
Like Benjamin Graham, I believe in a margin of safety—buying companies that are cheap relative to their intrinsic value. Using Graham’s criteria, I figure out the optimum “buy” price for you.
"Roy, I want to sincerely thank you for your advice. I have had very good success following your system and investing in your recommended stocks. I place very high value on what you say and your insights into portfolio size and taking profits are just what I need to make me a better investor. Your advice also puts me at ease when the market is going crazy. Keep doing what you do. Thank you."—B. Van Wert, Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.A.
Like Benjamin Graham, I believe in research. To achieve returns of at least 20% a year, I screen a database of more than 1,700 stocks. You’ll get only companies with solid balance sheets and track records of success.
Like Benjamin Graham, I believe that the secret to building wealth during economic downturns is to buy low and stay fully invested.
Now you might be thinking: sounds good, Roy, but what can I really expect in today’s market? OK, let me show you Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor in action with these actual recommendations ripped right from our pages in in January and February of this year:
Sold in the past 12 months for Triple/Double-Digit Gains
Accenture is a leading provider of management consulting and information technology outsourcing for corporations in 49 countries. The company is capitalizing on the current worldwide economic slowdown. Companies are eliminating high-paying jobs and cutting costs. ACN assists in the downsizing process and offers many types of outsourcing services. Business is booming because of the economic malaise that is now spreading throughout many areas of the globe.
ACN reached its Minimum Sell Price of 77.24 on November 13, 2013. ACN was first recommended in the Modern Value Model in the September 2008 Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor at 38.33. The stock soared 101.5% during the past five years compared to a gain of just 45.2% for the Standard & Poor's 500 Index.
Stantec provides professional consulting services in the planning, engineering and design of construction projects in Canada and the U.S. The company also provides consulting services in environmental science, project management and project economics for infrastructure and building projects.
STN reached its Minimum Sell Price of 58.63 on October 31, 2013. STN was first recommended in the Canadian Companies Special Feature on April 16, 2012 at 30.75 and has climbed 90.67% during the past 18 months compared to a gain of just 28.90% for the Standard & Poor's 500 Index.
Gained 25% in Just Five Months
Core-Mark Holdings (CORE)
Core-Mark Holdings in one of the largest broad-line, full-service wholesales distributors of packaged products to the convenience store industry in North America. The company provides distribution and technology solutions as well as marketing programs to 30,000 retail stores throughout the U.S. and five Canadian provinces.
CORE reached its Minimum Sell Price of 70.20 on October 22, 2103. CORE was first recommended in the Special Feature Model in May 2013 at 55.87 and has climbed 25.65% during the past five months compared to a gain of just 7.09% for the Standard & Poor's 500 Index.
Up 36% in Only Four Months
Deutsche Telekom ADR (DTEGY)
Deutsche Telekom is Europe’s largest communications company and one of the larges communications carriers worldwide. The company offers its customers a complete range of fixed-line voice telephony products and services.
DTEGY reached its Minimum Sell Price of 16.15 on October 16, 2013. DTEGY was first recommended in the Special Feature Model in June 2013 at 11.88 and has climbed 35.9% during the past four months, compared to a gain of just 5.5% for the Standard & Poor's 500 Index.
Of course, not every recommendation will be a home run. There isn’t a single wealth advisory in the world with a perfect batting average and we’re no exception. We dropped 16.3% in Kohl's and 5.9% in Sysco last year.
But when we suffer the occasional loss, our winners more than make up for them. In fact, subscribers are protected by our risk reduction system: First, we recommend broad diversification, especially across industries. And second, the stocks we recommend buying have a built in Margin of Safety. You only buy when they’re below my Maximum Buy Price, so you know the risk/reward equation is very favorable.
But enough about others. What about you? Are you ready to shelter your money from the coming market crises? Are you ready to earn returns like 48% … 53% … 62% … 107% and more in undervalued companies that Wall Street never tells you about and that other investors never hear about? Great!
Now is the best time to subscribe …
Subscribe Now at Our Lowest Available Price
Become a subscriber today and you’ll qualify for our most generous subscription package!
Help me add up your exclusive benefits and extras as a subscriber to Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor. You’ll get:
* 12 timely recession-fighting, wealth-building issues of Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor.
* Clear, specific Buy instructions. When it’s time to Sell, you’ll get a Flash Alert by email to lock in your profits.
* New, carefully selected stock recommendations every month that meet Benjamin Graham’s proven criteria.
* My personal analysis of Special Feature stocks, including Canadian Stocks,high-yielding stocks, REITs and other investments to boost returns and reduce risk.
* Personal replies to your emailed questions directly from me, not a customer service rep.
* Independent advice. Since we began offering investment analysis in 1970, we at Cabot strictly refuse to accept any compensation for any stock we recommend. You’re guaranteed to get 100% unbiased direction.
* My Guarantee of Satisfaction. Try the Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor for 60 days—two full months. If you decide it’s not for you, let us know. We’ll gladly reimburse you for every penny.
* BONUS! Wealth-Building Tool #1: 5 Top Value Stocks Every Investor Must Own. (Value: $25.) My favorite low risk/high reward equities to own right now.
* BONUS! Wealth-Building Tool #2: Benjamin Graham’s Complete Guide to Value Investing. (Value: $25.) An informative, easy-to-read reference for your personal investing library.
I’ve saved the best news for last.
Some investment advisories charge $200, $500, even $1,000 a year.
But you won’t pay $1,000 for Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor.
Or even half that amount.
Subscribe today for a one-year risk-free trial subscription to Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor and pay only $87.
That’s just 23¢ a day. You save an immediate $162 off the regular price. Click here to activate your money-saving subscription.
You face a choice now …
You can let Wall Street and the Fed reach into your wallet and brazenly steal your future … or you can take immediate action now that protects your hard-earned money and puts hard cash in your pocket with the same program that Warren Buffett has sworn by for more than 40 years.
J. Royden Ward
Chief Analyst, Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor
P.S. Don't forget about our satisfaction guarantee: Try the Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Investor for 60 days— two full months. If you decide it’s not for you, let us know. We’ll gladly reimburse you every penny. Or cancel anytime after 60 days and get a refund on the balance of your subscription. The issues you received and your free bonus report are yours to keep.