& Emerging Markets Advisory in 2005…
But since we've received:1. A No. 1 ranking from The Hulbert Financial Digest... 2. A Best Investment Letter of the Year designation by Peter Brimelow of MarketWatch, and... 3. Doubled our readers' retirement money four times in seven years...
... it’s no wonder we’ve become one of the most respected and profitable investment advisories on the planet.
That’s why I’ve sent you my FREE 2015 Profit Forecast below. In it you’ll discover where the big money will be made in 2015 plus how you can profit in one quick move.
Where The Big Money Will Be Made In 2015
winners I’m recommending for immediate purchase
Forget what you’re reading in the financial media about China’s great growth machine slowing down.
Apple just reported a $16.1 billion windfall in China sales in January.
That windfall gave Apple its biggest quarter in the company’s history—increasing its overall profit to $18 billion on $74 billion in total sales.
That’s a whopping 70% rise from the same period a year ago—all from sales from a country that pundits are calling “dead.”
But wait a minute.
Apple isn’t the only company that’s reported super sales from China.
- Both Volkswagen and Audi reported double-digit sales growth in China operations.
- A.O. Smith Water Products reported an 18% rise in its China sales as well.
- Honda’s China sales grew 26% on the introduction of two new versions of its Honda Accord.
- Luxury handbag maker Coach saw its fourth-quarter sales rise 20% as well.
- China Life Insurance just reported 100% earnings growth.
These are just six companies that are reporting record sales growth from across China that cover the gamut of consumer spending—from technology to home improvement, auto sales, and luxury goods.
I could list thousands more that are making money hand over fist as the pundits proclaim China’s great growth machine is slowing down.
So what’s going on here?
Why is it that the financial media is so wrong and America’s shrewdest CEOs are so right?
What is it that the brain trust at Apple knows that we should know too?
Just one thing: China’s luxury consumer spending has been skyrocketing up more than 100% over the past four years from 80 billion yuan to 180 billion.
That’s why Apple is investing there, Microsoft is investing there, McDonald’s is investing there, and Kentucky Fried Chicken is investing there, along with IBM, Caterpillar, Ford, Mercedes, and Las Vegas Sands—all to grab their share of profits from the rise of China’s consumer spending.
This Is Exactly What Tim Cook Knows That
Will Double Your Money in 2015
If you’re not investing in China, you’re missing out on the biggest money-doubling opportunities on Wall Street today.
- This is why Warren Buffett has invested $200 million in an electric car company.
- This is why McDonald’s has opened a new China store every day over the past four years.
- This is why Amazon has built eight distribution centers in China.
- This is why Starbucks has opened 1,374 stores in China since 2005.
- This is why Yahoo took a $7.6 billion stake in Alibaba back in 2012.
- This is why Mary Kay invested $25 million to build a distribution center in China.
Even in the face of the supposed “China slowdown,” these companies continue to make money hand over fist. The reason is simple—China is a veritable goldmine for shrewd investors who understand the country’s unstoppable growth.
These numbers will simply blow you away:
- China sold 19 million passenger cars in 2014.
- By 2016, China will have more Internet users than the entire U.S. population.
- China’s smartphone market grew by 22% last year.
- China’s mobile shopping users exceeded 300 million and were valued at 10 trillion yuan—an increase of 270% from the year before.
- China’s baby products market reached $230 billion and is expected to hit $320 billion in 2015.
- China’s online agricultural market is booming as well—exceeding $8 billion.
- What’s more, China spent $175 billion on renewable energy projects and plans to continue on that path.
- By 2019, experts estimate that China will overtake not only the European Union in research and development spending but also the United States—spending 2.5% of the country’s GDP.
As Fox Business News recently reported, China will have the largest economy in the world by 2024—all driven by explosive growth in Chinese consumer spending.
Tim Cook knows this... Warren Buffett knows this... Jeff Bezos knows this... Marissa Mayer knows this… Mary Kay knows this… And now you know this.
This is how we doubled our reader’s money nine times since 2007
✓ How we received a No. 1 ranking from The Hulbert Financial Digest,
✓ How we won the Best Investment Letter of the Year designation by Peter Brimelow of MarketWatch, and
✓ How we also won recognition as one of the top-performing investment advisories for every five-year period ending March 2009 through May 2011 from The Hulbert Financial Digest.
All by investing in China’s fastest and most profitable companies.
Of course, we wouldn’t have made a dime if we had listened to the financial media. Neither would have Tim Cook, Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos, or any of the world’s shrewdest investors.
So if you want to profit from China’s growth, I urge you to ignore what the financial media is telling you and invest in our top China stocks today.
How You Can Profit in One Quick Move
I’m Paul Goodwin.
When your grandchildren ask you how you secured your retirement, I want you to be able to say, quite simply, Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report.
I guarantee the money you can make will simply blow you away. Just last year:…
- Our top auto stock was up 127% in four months.
- Our top entertainment stock was up 113% in 10 months.
- Our top Internet stock was up 106% in six months.
- Our top social networking stock was up 115% in five months.
- Our instant messaging stock is up 25% in three months.
- Our Amazon-like online retail stock is up 36% in three months.
- Our flash sale online retail stock is up 35% in two months.
- Our online games stock is up 23% in one month.
All while our entire portfolio is up 42% since January 1!
We’ve been able to do this the same way Tim Cook, Warren Buffett, and Jeff Bezos have rewarded their investors by investing in emerging nations like China, Brazil, India, and Russia, countries that most investors would not touch with a 10-foot pole.
We’ve been able to bank these great returns because these nations’ economies are not only growing as much as four times faster than ours but their big blue chip stocks are following suit—outperforming their U.S. counterparts by as much as $5 to $1!
This is how we became one of Wall Street’s top-performing investment advisories since 2009… how we achieved a No. 1 ranking from The Hulbert Financial Digest… and how we received a Best Investment Letter of the Year designation by Peter Brimelow of MarketWatch.
Frankly, this is how we doubled our readers’ retirement money four times last year while our complete portfolio of top-rated emerging markets stocks gained 50%—trouncing the Dow (+23%), the NASDAQ (+34%), and the S&P 500 (+26%) by a country mile.
For the same reasons, our top stocks should not only continue to outperform the markets in 2015 but also double our readers’ retirement money another four times in the next 12 months—especially our newest China recommendations.
I know that Tim Cook, Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos, and Marissa Mayer would agree.
That’s Why I Want to Give You Not Only the Name of My No. 1
Stock for 2015 But Also My Complete Buy List FREE of Charge
- To show you the best places on the planet to secure your financial future, if you know where to look, and
- To demonstrate to you that my Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report will bring you the most profitable stocks not only in China but on Wall Street as well.
Let me prove it to you quickly by giving you the inside scoop on my No. 1 China stock FREE.
Just like my top auto, entertainment, Internet, and social networking picks that doubled our readers’ money four times over the last 24 months, my No. 1 China technology stock now matches the same profit profile, only bigger.
- The company is the second-most-visited website in the world and No. 1 in China, with more than 1 billion users.
- The company has a whopping 65% market share.
- Since the company went public in 2005, it’s handed investors 1,700% gains, with an average annual gain of 188%.
- With this technology juggernaut continuing to grow its quarterly sales and earnings at 58% and 34%, respectively, we don’t see its growth slowing down.
What I like most about this company is that:
- It doesn’t have a single U.S. competitor and never will, thanks to Chinese government policies.
- It has only four Chinese competitors; together their market share is just 30%—giving our top company a 3-to-1 advantage that will be hard to match.
- Throw in the fact that the company generates nearly $2 billion in revenue compared with its closest competitor’s $56 million, and you can see why the company is one that you could retire on—as no company has the deep pockets to compete.
In other words, this little-known technology company possesses what Warren Buffett calls a “wide moat,” sustainable competitive advantages that make it difficult—in this case, virtually impossible—for competitors to grow their market share and cut into its profits.
This is why the company’s stock price has handed investors 188% average gains since it went public in 2005, why it’s outperforming its competitors by a country mile, and why we see this company continuing on this path for the foreseeable future.
Here’s what makes this company the closest thing to a sure thing you’ll find not only in China, but also throughout Wall Street.
First and foremost, this company is China’s leading player in the online search sector, which generates hundreds of millions of dollars monthly.
What’s more, the company is moving headlong into mobile Internet applications, where China’s Internet use is experiencing exponential growth.
With the country adding almost 80 million mobile phone users annually, we see this company’s sales and earnings continuing to maintain their explosive pace thanks to the company’s 65% market share.
When you add to that the fact that the company has $8 million in cash to fund new projects and acquisitions, and that institutional and mutual fund investors own 82% of its stock, you can see why I’m so excited about giving you the name of this top stock free—especially now.
That’s because analysts expect the company to not only outperform the sector by $3 to $1 again but also outperform the S&P 500 by $4 to $1!
When you consider that most investors seldom beat the market, you can begin to see how we’ve consistently doubled their retirement money in our handpicked China and emerging markets stocks.
That’s why I’m willing to not only give you the complete write-up on this stock absolutely FREE…but also give you my complete buy list that includes all of our 9 double- and triple-digit winners to date.
I’m betting that once you get a taste for the kind of money-doubling profits my Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report will make you, I wouldn’t be able to pry your subscription from your hand if I tried.
Especially because we’re the only investment advisory that is not only covering China’s top stocks but also continuing to hand our readers money-doubling profits year in and year out.
The reason is simple:
All the other China and emerging markets-focused publications collapsed in the downturn because they didn’t understand the trends or the sectors or how to take advantage of and profit from investing in little-known U.S.-traded Chinese, Brazilian, Indian, and Russian stocks with huge earnings growth potential.
That’s why their readers lost money and canceled their subscriptions, forcing these publications to fold their operations…while we continued to make our readers a bundle.
We were able to do this by
- Knowing the emerging markets better than everyone else,
- Limiting our membership, and
- Requiring strict confidentiality from our members.
It is precisely our research, exclusivity, and discretion that have resulted in numerous accolades from the investing community since 2006.
More important, that’s also why our subscribers doubled their money four times in our individual picks last year while enjoying an incredible 50% rise in our entire portfolio of China and emerging markets holdings.
This is how we plan to maintain this edge and keep your wealth growing—by keeping our circulation small and our recommendations private.
That’s why I’m limiting this special offer to try my Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report to the first 50 readers who say “yes” today.
That way you’ll be able to experience firsthand what my faithful readers have enjoyed over the past nine years—the opportunity to own China’s most profitable stocks before the big money piles in and drives the stock price higher—and without risking a dime.
So here’s the deal…
Simply by accepting this risk-free trial of Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report, you’ll get:
- FREE: My No. 1 China stock for 2015
- FREE: My complete buy list of 9 double- and triple-digit winners that are on track to repeat last year’s great performance
- FREE: Complete access to my private website, past issues, and special reports for the next 60 days
- FREE: My personal email so you can write and ask me about my stock recommendations as well as my buy or sell signals
- FREE: My 100% satisfaction profit-first guarantee that covers you from day one through the very last day of your subscription
All for the low introductory price of just 27 cents a day—all of it 100% refundable if you aren’t absolutely thrilled with the money you’re making.
As your reward for accepting this special invitation, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my Guide to Investing in Emerging Markets.
In it you’ll learn how we’ve applied Cabot’s time-proven system to the fastest-growing stocks on the planet while consistently handing our readers double- and triple-digit gains over the past nine years.
Again, it’s yours free for simply accepting this invitation to test-drive my Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report—yours to keep no matter what you decide.
But you’ll need to hurry.
The last time we sent a similar offer to our Cabot family of readers, all our available slots were filled in less than 24 hours.
However, with only 50 spaces open this time, and at just 27 cents a day, my gut tells me that all our available spaces will be gone long before that.
Especially when you consider our market-beating track record and 6 triple- and double-digit winners to date along with the 50% gains we handed them in 2014.
So what are you waiting for?
- Get the name of my No. 1 China stock.
- Check out my complete buy list of 9 double- and triple-digit winners to date.
- Read why we’re expecting 50% to 100% gains from each of them in 2015.
- Take advantage of my 60-day trial and then decide if Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report is for you.
With my 100% money-back guarantee, you really do have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Best of all, it’s your decision the whole way.
Analyst, Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report
P.S. I can’t stress this enough.
The last time we sent a similar offer to our Cabot family of readers, all our available slots were filled in less than 24 hours.
That’s why we expect our 50 open spaces to be gone long before tomorrow’s 24-hour deadline—especially with my 27-cents-a-day offer and 100% money-back guarantee.
With my No. 1 pick set to declare another record quarter of earnings growth and 98% gains, this is one opportunity that I wouldn’t wait on.Begin now.
176 North Street Salem, MA 01970