Get a Super Hot
Income Investment Idea
in Your Inbox Every Day
— Risk Free!
Dear Fellow Investor,
Imagine if you could get the top income investment recommendations from the top analysts on Wall Street, delivered right to your email inbox every day. You’d have direct access to the very best dividend-paying investments, the cream of the crop, from the brightest folks in the business.
Not just four or five analysts, or even a dozen—over 200 expert analysts in all.
These are the very best recommendations from the very best minds on Wall Street. Like George Putnam of The Turnaround Letter, John Buckingham of Prudent Speculator, Roger S. Conrad of Utility Forecaster, and many, many more.
These experts are pros at identifying and analyzing income investment opportunities. And you can have access to all of them in one place—your email inbox!
My name is Nancy Zambell and I am the editor of Dividend Digest. Every month, my team and I scour over 200 of the top investment advisories, looking for income-producing investments that have the greatest potential. We send you a well-researched, high-potential recommendation every weekday, before the market opens.
Then, once a month, we’ll send you a concise, 12-page digest, which includes the Daily Alerts from the past 30 days (just in case you might have missed any), plus market analysis, follow-ups on previous picks, and an in-depth report on our monthly Spotlight Stock.
These are the very best opportunities for you to add income-producing investments to your portfolio. And they come from the best and the brightest that Wall Street has to offer.
Why Choose Investments that Pay Dividends?
In today’s market of advanced technology, high-frequency trading and hedge funds, stalwart dividend investments sometimes get overlooked. But there are plenty of good reasons to choose income-producing investments for your portfolio.
The current bull market is five years old. It’s still going, but history tells us that it has to end sometime. When it does, you’ll be ready if your portfolio includes dividend investments. These positions do well in bull markets, but they really shine when the bears take over. From 2000 to 2003, a particularly rough period for the market, dividend-paying stocks in the S&P 500 gained 10.4%, while the non-dividend payers lost 33.1%.
With dividend-paying investments, you have the flexibility to re-invest your dividends or take them in cash. Reinvesting means you’ll power up your portfolio by using both appreciation and compounding. Taking dividends in cash means you’ll have extra money to spend. The choice is yours. Plus, dividends currently enjoy favorable tax treatment in most cases.
These Are the Best of the Best Income Investments
Here at Dividend Digest, we review all the top dividend investments, as recommended by leading advisors. We apply our own criteria, and weed out those investments that may be favored by one advisor and panned by another. We bring you only the ones that show the most promise, and give you the best opportunities to boost your portfolio and secure your financial future.
And these are not your grandfather’s stocks and bonds. Dividend Digest includes recommendations for some of the most exciting opportunities available to individual investors. We feature real estate investment trusts, master limited partnerships, business development companies, equity-linked securities, and more.
Try Dividend Digest Risk-Free
I’m so sure that you’ll make money from the recommendations in Dividend Digest that, if you don’t, I’ll refund every penny you paid. Cancel any time and get a full refund. No questions asked.
Plus, I’ll also send you my FREE special report, Top 10 High-Yield Investments to Buy Now. In this report, you’ll learn about the best high-yield investments to add to your portfolio, like these:
- A large business development company that offers a steady 9%+ yield,
- A closed-end fund that trades at 11% discount and provides a yield of 9.5% ,
- A master limited partnership that owns oil and gas field, raised its dividends payout each year since going public and currently yields 11.1%
And many more!
You’ll Get All This—Absolutely Risk Free!
- Daily stock pick—an outstanding income-producing investment idea, delivered right to your email inbox, every weekday before the market opens,
- 12 monthly issues of Dividend Digest, with detailed analysis of new income investment ideas gleaned from over 200 investment newsletters,
- Income Insights, including the latest market analysis and trend forecasts from the foremost authorities on income investing,
- The Spotlight Investment—the single most compelling dividend investing idea, often shared by several of the 200-plus experts we survey,
- Follow-ups on previous recommendations,
- At-a-glance list of all of the income ideas in each issue, including 52-week highs and lows, recent price, annual dividends, yields and more,
- 24/7 access to our members-only website, including all past issues,
- My free special report, Top 10 High-Yield Investments to Buy Now, and
- Cabot Wealth Advisory, our free email newsletter with investment ideas, news and education.
You would pay tens of thousands of dollars to subscribe to all the investment advisories that we search for our subscribers. But, as a new subscriber to Dividend Digest, you’ll pay just $97 for a full year. That’s 75% off the regular price.
If you don’t agree that Dividend Digest is the best source for income investing ideas, just cancel within 60 days and I’ll refund every penny you paid. That’s right—try it for two full months, and if you’re not convinced, I’ll give you a full refund. Keep any issues you’ve received plus my free special report with my complements.
These Dividend Stocks Gave My Subscribers Outstanding Returns
Who says income stocks don’t offer great returns? Take a look at some of the gains my subscribers enjoyed last year:
- Health Care REIT (HCN) +43% total return (from Positive Patterns)
- Amgen (AMGN) +37% total return (from Wong's BioTech Stock Report)
- Hambrecht & Quist Life Sciences Fund (HQL) +31% total return (from Nate's Notes)
- Orange (ORAN) +30% total return (from Contra the Heard Investment Letter)
- Cohen & Steers REIT & Preferred Income (RNP) +27% total return (from Bob Carlson's Retirement Watch)
- HCP Inc. (HCP) +23% total return (from Positive Patterns)
- Commercial Bancshares (CMOH) +21% total return (from BankNewsletter.com)
… and there are plenty more where those came from!
You Don’t Have to Take My Word for It
I often get emails from happy subscribers telling me what they love about Dividend Digest. Here’s what some of them had to say:
“This publication and all of the advice offered in the other Cabot publications to which I subscribe, along with updates, have helped to make me a substantial amount of money. Thanks again!” –P. Saltman, South Hadley, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
“I buy on the advice and have done quite well.” –James M. Strucc, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
“It’s quite valuable … gives me a better perspective on the market.” –J. Keiser, Silver Spring, Maryland, U.S.A.
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
Try Dividend Digest for 60 days. Get all the Daily Alerts delivered to your inbox. Read the digest issues, including all the income ideas and market analysis. Browse our members-only web site. Send me an email if you have questions or comments.
If, after 60 days, you decide Dividend Digest is not for you, just call us and cancel. I’ll send you back a full refund for the entire cost of your subscription. No questions asked.
This risk-free guarantee means you have nothing to lose. The best income investing ideas mean you have everything to gain. What are you waiting for? Subscribe now!
Wishing you years of safe income ahead,
Editor, Dividend Digest
P.S. This 75% discount is a limited time offer, so don’t delay. Subscribe today and start getting a daily income investment idea right in your email inbox, before the market opens, from one of over 200 of Wall Street’s top analysts. Plus, my free special report Top 10 High-Yield Investments to Buy Now, and my 100% Money Back Guarantee. Join me now!